Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Day at the Office

On this holiday weekend, Rocket (bass player and engineer extraordinaire) and I have been drivin' hard to get some tracks in the bag, and we're making some decent progress. We've been tracking percussion and drums the past few days, with Terry Murphy and Alex Porter laying down some awesome beats. And we've also had the Hupman brothers and Caleb Miles do their contributions on a variety of guitars - acoustic, electric and steel. Things are starting to sound niii-ice.

We have four complete tracks in the bag, including the tentative title track and summer pop anthem, Out of Reach. I say tentative, because I've been throwing this term "Cluster Folk" around to describe the sound, and damn if I don't like that so much that I'm considering using it as the album title.

Anyhoo, I've come home the last two night totally bagged, but still excited about how things are coming together. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment