Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In the Studio

Welcome to my blog, y'all!

The big news at the moment is that I'm in the studio recording my second full-length album, tentatively named "Out of Reach". I'm almost finished my guitar and vocal bed tracks, which means I'll soon be bringing in my All-Star Cast of musicians, which so far includes:

Rob D'Eon
Terry Murphy
Ryan Hupman
Scott Hupman
Andy Flinn
Ariana Nasr
Caleb Hamilton
Kev Corbett
Heather Cameron
Caleb Miles
Heather Kelday
(and hopefully Fleur Mainville, just haven't gotten in touch with her yet!)

It's really a who's who of musicians in the Valley-Hali corridor, plus a dash of Pictou County!

So, keep your ears to the ground for a release in late spring.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you are recording again. I listen to your last CD a lot!! You have inspired me and listening to you makes me want to start playing and writing again, Thanks for the inspiration friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike. Looking forward to more medicine for my soul.

    ReplyDelete